Thursday, September 22, 2011

Kathy's Garden

As I contemplated what I could write for the next Zoomin' Bloomin' blog entry, I realized that I know very little about what flowers are in season during each part of the year. And although, I realized, one can "fake" knowledge with vast amounts of research and the power of google, what one cannot fake is true, gifted gardening talent.

So as I walked my daughter Amelia through the neighbourhood, when I heard a whistle of greeting from my neighbours, Paul and Kathy, I was struck with inspiration. Kathy is a truly gifted yard artist. She fills every nook and cranny with her passion. Paul, who loves to yard sale and collect various treasures helps too to fill the spaces with these bits of artistry.



Welcome to Kathy's garden of wonder. It is MY kind of garden paying no heed to structure or straight lines or the artificial notion of neat and tidy when it comes to nature. This is nature at its loveliest!

















This is Kathy's labour of love.

~Miss Greenish Thumb~

No comments: