Friday, April 13, 2012

My Garden to Yours: Debut

Welcome to my garden!
This is my green haven of peace in a busy and chaotic world.
This is a place where it's okay to get my knees grass stained and my fingernails dirty.

This is a place where I pass on an appreciation of nature and the beauty of creation to my children.
This is a place where I teach them to respect other living things.
This is a place where we watch life bloom before our eyes with wonder and awe.
This is a place of fun and joy.
This is a place where I remember where I came from.

This is a place where I dream about what will be.

~Miss Greenish Thumb~

 My Garden to Yours
My sister and I love to share the joy our gardens and our gardening adventures bring to our lives. We'd love this blog to be a place where you can share your gardening progress too. We want to know how your gardens grow!
If you want to share pictures or stories of your garden with us, link up with our Friday edition of
My Garden to Yours.

Here's what to do:
  1. Anytime this week, write your own My Garden to Yours post on your blog or as a facebook note.  Make sure to link back to Outside at Home in the content of your post.
  2. Click on "Click here to enter" below and follow the instructions.  Easy peasy.
Note: If you're using a facebook note, you can't add your own thumbnail, so select "Use a Generic LinkyTools icon for your thumbnail."

3 comments:

Kunky said...

Ladies, I really enjoy reading your gardening adventures. I'm hoping to blog more about my garden this year and will link it! Thanks for sharing!

katevp-a said...

hey ladies!
i promise once i have a house and garden, i will indeed be linking up!

-Katie Geranium

Mary said...

Julie, your seedlings are looking awesome!
Kate, when the time comes, you're going to have the most beautiful house and garden in town.
-Mary