Monday, April 9, 2012

Zoomin' Bloomin': Ornamental Grass

When my Grandma passed away three years ago,
my dad's friend gave him some beautiful ornamental grass. 

This is what it looked like last Thanksgiving:


This weekend, Dad divided it and gave some portions to my sister (Miss Greenish Thumb) and I. 


We call it "Grandma Grass". 

I planted it at the corner of our front porch, beside the stairs.
Dad said to keep the roots pretty damp for the first couple of months.

-Mary Mary

If you'd like to link in, here's what to do:
1. Anytime this week, post your own Zoomin' Bloomin' on your blog or as a facebook note. Here's a description of Zoomin' Bloomin' for ya. Make sure to link back to Outside at Home in the content of your post.
2. Copy the link.
3. Click on "Click here to enter" below.
4. Follow the instructions for adding your link. If you're using a facebook note, I don't think you can add your own thumbnail, so select "Use a Generic LinkyTools icon for your thumbnail."

No comments: