Friday, September 21, 2012

My Garden to Yours: Grass, baby veggies, and a surprise

The ornamental grass turned pretty this week.
Baby beets
Spinach
Carrots - I can't believe I'm doing this winter snow garden thing

A pretty sedum bouquet

We came home to this apple basket of loveliness.  It's a blessed mystery.  Who left it for us?  Thank you!
- Mary Mary

Link up to your facebook or blog post...

*We love to share the joy our gardens and our gardening adventures bring to our lives. We'd love this blog to be a place where you can share your gardening progress too. We want to know how your gardens grow! If you want to share pictures or stories of your garden with us, link up on Fridays!*

2 comments:

Jay and Michelle said...

Ooh, I love ornamental grasses. We have a big sedum plant in the backyard (though truthfully I didn't know what it was called until I saw this post) and we're thinking of digging it up because it attracts a ton of bees (I counted 20 of them the other day!) and it's right by our back door. Yay for sprouting veggies in Sept!
- Michelle

Mary said...

Don't dig it up. Maybe you could move it somewhere else? I find they're pretty... Yes, lots of bees at this time of year. Mary