Friday, October 5, 2012

My Garden to Yours: Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!
 
Just a few little garden updates and ideas...
 
I'm loving our ornamental grass.

I decided to hang our bird feeders early this year.  Already we've seen cardinals and chickadees.


This is our little bare flower bed space beside our lilac bushes.  I recently decided I'm going to turn it into a kids' fairy-type garden of sorts.  I'm picturing a bit of a suflower fort, hanging birdfeeders, and little dollar store squirrels.  Any ideas?

We're halfway through staining the porch!  Lots of lessons learned that I'll share in a post once it's finished.  In the meantime, I'm a little sad about the colour... it's darker than I thought it would be.  Hopefully it'll grow on me.
- Mary Mary

*We love to share the joy our gardens and our gardening adventures bring to our lives. We'd love this blog to be a place where you can share your gardening progress too. We want to know how your gardens grow! If you want to share pictures or stories of your garden with us, link up on Fridays!*

1 comment:

Ben and Maryann said...

Dark stain is sophisticated.
~Miss GT~