Sunday, October 6, 2013

Bye Bye Outside, At Home

Dear Friends,

Thanks for joining us on our Outside, At Home adventures over the past few years.  It's been fun. 

The best part for me has been co-blogging with my sister. 

The second best part has been getting to know some of you.

And of course there's getting our hands dirty and our creativity flowing.

We're closing down Outside, At Home!  We've decided to focus on other things, like our other blogs: Melissa's Place and Daily Parable.  There's also my "on the side" writing business - I'm developing it in baby steps, one little bit at a time.  Oh yah, and there's our real lives... the kidlets, the day jobs, the everyday life stuff. 

Stay in touch.

Maryann (and Melissa)



3 comments:

Rachelle said...

Wow guys, I wondered where y'all were. Thanks for saying goodbye. You will be missed and I will check out your other blogs. Take care.

Mary said...

Thanks Rachelle! We'll stay blogging/gardening friends! It's been so nice getting to know you through our blogs.

Melissa said...

I will admit, even though I knew it was coming, I still felt a wee tug in my throat when I read this last post. Mary Mary was right, co-blogging with my sister was the best thing that came out of this OaH endeavour. Most things I do with my sister are freakin' fantastic.